LPG Fire Australia’s design team have extensive experience in their field and work closely with customers to determine the most suitable solution for the risk.
Our skilled team members provide a number of value add design services to our system product supply packages including drawings, hydraulic calculations, and system operators manuals.
In addition to this we offer risk assessment and consultancy services to end users and fire contractors before, during, and after the project.
From risk assessment through to audits and commissioning assistance, the design team at LPG Fire Australia has a wealth of experience in Special Hazards fire protection to bring to your next project.
Design services include:
● Inert gas system design (IG-55 / IG-541)
● Synthetic gas system design (FM200 / NOVEC 1230)
● Water mist system design (high pressure and low pressure)
● Foam system design
● Aspirated smoke detection system design
● Video and static flame detection system design
● For Approval / For Construction / As Installed project drawings (2D or Revit)
● Block Plans
● Evacuation Plans
● Risk assessments
● Site audits