LPG Fire Australia works closely with engineering consultants providing technical assistance from broad brush design concepts right through to production of detailed design and specifications across all aspects of special hazard fire protection from minor to major projects.
● Initial project planning
● Design concept and product selection
● Project specific documentation – specifications, scope of work, concept layouts
● Flow calculations – gas, water mist, aspirated detection.
● Full AutoCAD drafting with REVIT options
● Market tender reviews (non-disclosure documents available)
Our staff have extensive experience in their field and we work as a team with input from suppliers, AHJs, end users and fire contractors to determine the most suitable solution for the risk presented.